..

..

Friday, October 1, 2010

mianhae dear






After you turned away,
I missed you so much

I ran to you crazily

But what is this, what is this?

You're in the arms of another
You stare at her and smile
This isn't it, no, this can't be, why?


Baby, do you like being in her arms better?
Did you ever stop to think of me?
Did you just erase me, forget me?

Don't you even have any regrets?

How could you be so natural?



As soon as I left you and turned away

I became so angry
Who are you to me? Who are you?
As I watch you laugh together
I pray that you'll be
happy with him

Stupid, stupid, can't even talk, stupid!!!


I'll erase you from my heart
I don't need no consoling, I'm never going to love again
Fine, do as you want, if you want to leave, go ahead
I don't want to get hurt
I'm not sad at all, it ends right here

I'm sorry but I forgot you too
I have regrets but I've prayed for you too
,
This is the story of our break up

This is the end right here


No comments:

Post a Comment